The Golf Group – 4 Great Places to Play in Orlando
The current clubs they operate are; The Country Club of Mount Dora, Wekiva Golf Club in Longwood, The Country Club at Deer Run in Casselberry, Rock Springs Disc Golf Courses in Apopka and Twin Rivers Golf Club in Oviedo. To view The Golf Group clubs in greater detail, continue browsing on our website www.golfgroupfl.com.
- The close proximity to our Central Florida office, as well as the six clubs we manage, insures immediate attention to your club’s needs.
- We are already in the same market and understand how it works.
- Increased purchasing power locally and nationally for everything from food to fertilizer.
- Cooperative sales and marketing programs.
- Enhanced Web/Internet presence.
- Inclusion and access to The Golf Groups customer data base.
- Referral and reciprocal play from our clubs and more.
The Golf Groups philosophy for Daily Fee, Semi-Private and Private golf course operations is simple, “Give the consumer a quality product at a reasonable price and provide an excellent level of service”. We preach “Price Value” and “Lifestyle”. In today’s economy, the number one priority all consumers are looking for is value. Along with this philosophy, The Golf Group has identified six basic areas for concentrated efforts to help move clubs forward in today’s competitive market.
- Value: Offer a quality product at a reasonable price. Maintain your course conditions consistently at or above the perceived value.
- Service: Customer service is the most important ingredient for success and promotes return business and loyal customers. A greeting from the staff with a smile is priceless.
- Lifestyle: Promoting lifestyle, creative membership programs, personalized service and excellent course conditions, is the only way to succeed in the Private Club sector.
- Management: Recruit and train qualified personnel and match their skills with the needs of the club.
- Operating Costs: Streamline personnel for optimal operating efficiencies to control payroll costs and never lose sight of the bottom line.
- Sales & Marketing: Identify your position in your market place, your competition and your customers. Create innovative programs to promote customer loyalty, memberships, tournaments, outside play and Food & Beverage events/functions.
The Golf Group is a hands-on operator that prides itself on keeping its thumb on the pulse of their golf club operations needs. We are always looking for innovated ways to market and sell our facilities to prospective members, tournaments, event/functions and daily fee customers.
If you have interest in learning more about The Golf Group, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 862-1422.