The Golf Group - 7 Great Places to Play in Orlando
The Golf Group is a golf course management and consulting company that operates or provides consulting services for seven golf facilities in the North Orlando market. It is a full service management company which provides all management, sales and marketing, grounds maintenance supervision, budgeting, purchasing and complete accounting necessary to operate a variety of golf operations.
The leader of The Golf Group has an extensive operating and management background. He has 22 years experience as an Operations Director in the Hospitality industry and 19 years experience as Director of Golf Operations in the golf industry. His expertise in the Hospitality Industry was turning distressed properties, which has followed him into the golf industry.
The Golf Group is staffed with a complete accounting department and operations support team. The Golf Group has developed personnel in the field that are ready to be promoted, which has prepared them and others to move into future management opportunities and acquisitions. The Golf Group has unlimited resources with over fifteen allied companies for support, ranging from insurance to solar power. No other management company can offer this kind of diversity and support.
The Golf Group is very creative in its sales and marketing efforts and streamlines its' club operations. These efforts can be seen in the clubs they operate and consult; The Country Club of Mount Dora, Wekiva Golf Club in Longwood, The Country Club at Deer Run in Casselberry, Rock Springs Ridge Golf Club in Apopka, Rock Springs Disc Golf Course in Apopka, Casselberry Golf Club in Casselberry, Twin Rivers Golf Club in Oviedo and The Monarch at Royal Highlands in Leesburg, Florida. To view The Golf Group clubs in greater detail, continue browsing on our website www.golfgroupfl.com.
The Golf Group has had many successes and word has spread throughout the golf industry about those successes. The Golf Group plans to continue to grow their management and consulting contracts in the Central Florida area, around its headquarters.
There are several benefits to having The Golf Group as your club management or consulting company.
- The close proximity to our Central Florida office, as well as the seven clubs we operate or consult for, insures immediate attention to your club's needs.
- We are already in a similar market as your club and understand how it works.
- Increased purchasing power locally and nationally for everything from food to fertilizer.
- Cooperative sales and marketing programs.
- Enhanced Web/Internet presence.
- Inclusion and access to The Golf Groups customer data base.
- Referral and reciprocal play from our clubs and more.
The Golf Groups philosophy for Daily Fee, Semi-Private and Private golf course operations is simple, "Give the consumer a quality product at a reasonable price and provide an excellent level of service". We preach "Price Value" and "Lifestyle". In today's economy, the number one priority all consumers are looking for is value. Along with this philosophy, The Golf Group has identified six basic areas for concentrated efforts to help move clubs forward in today's competitive market.
- Value: Offer a quality product at a reasonable price. Maintain your course conditions consistently at or above the perceived value.
- Service: Customer service is the most important ingredient for success and promotes return business and loyal customers. A greeting from the staff with a smile is priceless.
- Lifestyle: Promoting lifestyle, creative membership programs, personalized service and excellent course conditions, is the only way to succeed in the Private Club sector.
- Management: Recruit and train qualified personnel and match their skills with the needs of the club.
- Operating Costs: Streamline personnel for optimal operating efficiencies to control payroll costs and never lose sight of the bottom line.
- Sales & Marketing: Identify your position in your market, your competition and your customers. Create innovative programs to promote customer loyalty, memberships, tournaments, outside play and Food & Beverage events/functions.
The Golf Group is a hands-on operator that prides itself on keeping its thumb on the pulse of their golf club operations needs. We are always looking for innovated ways to market and sell our facilities to prospective members, tournaments, event/functions and daily fee customers. We are a promoter of sales rather than a cutter of cost. Anyone can cut expenses, but once you cut them to a certain point your product will suffer. To prevent the cost cuts from affecting your product, The Golf Group is continuously creating promotions and ideas to generate income, before that happens. "If you don't have a product to sell, you can't expect to compete".
If you have interest in learning more about what The Golf Group can do for your club, please don't hesitate to contact Sam Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 862-1422.